• Show
Clear All

• Cheers boys comments always appreciated

Comment

• Your doing a top job mate

Keep at it!

CheeRS

Comment

• should be ready for the tour next year!
        sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

• Originally posted by paul spence View Post
          should be ready for the tour next year!

Comment

• very good

Comment

• Stunning Work....
              Andy

Comment

• Nice work Daz
                sigpic
                Proper rallying is done down the lanes!

Comment

• good work Daz

Comment

• Top job. Is it a standard grinder with cutting disc you're using to cut out the steel?
                    Murdo DA

Comment

• Originally posted by murdo View Post
                      Top job. Is it a standard grinder with cutting disc you're using to cut out the steel?
                      Cheers Boys for all your comments!

Yes Murdo standard grinder with 1mm thick cutting discs

Comment

• lovely job your doing there

following the thread from the start it looked like you needed a little guidance but you have obviously found your feet as your doing a cracking job with some very lovely welding, looking foward to the finished job
                        Cheers Glyn

Comment

• Good job

Keep going mate. Some hard graft bein put in there. I see a Clarke 100E welder in a couple of the photos. Is that what you've been using all the time on this car? As im looking for a replacement welder myself and am impressed with the welds you've been putting down there.

Comment

• Originally posted by willypiper View Post
                            Keep going mate. Some hard graft bein put in there. I see a Clarke 100E welder in a couple of the photos. Is that what you've been using all the time on this car? As im looking for a replacement welder myself and am impressed with the welds you've been putting down there.
                            Hi Willy,
                            Yeah, thats the only welder i have used, had it years well paid for itself small torch as well to get into tight corners don't bother with the small bottles from Machine mart, get a gas bottle convertor and buy the large bottles of gas, as its the same price as buying three small bottles.

Comment

• Cheers mate. Il look into getting one. Not looking to put alot of money into a mig just now, and they seem quite cheap and by looking at your welds they look spot on. If i can get them half as as good as that il be chuffed. 0.5 wire you using ?

Comment

• wats thee up to lark,looks lark thes gettin ther now lad
                                few ard trannys for thee to practice thy welding skills on here?
                                Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

Working...
                                X