Needing a part collected from Leyland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needing a part collected from Leyland

Hi All, is there anyone on here that lives near Leyland Lancashire who is going to the lakes tour and who could possibly pick up a clock set for me (or post them to me). I'm happy to cover costs and a few beers. Thanks Mark

I pass Leyland twice a week so can do it if you want
    sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

They said after 5.30 week days or anytime weekend if that is doable for you. Thanks

Comment

Hi Mark I'm at a classic ford day at Leyland truck museum on Sunday and going to the lakes so it sounds like your on a winner I'll pm you my number
        sigpic

www.oscars.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by laney View Post
          Hi Mark I'm at a classic ford day at Leyland truck museum on Sunday and going to the lakes so it sounds like your on a winner I'll pm you my number
          If dont manage it let me know
          sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

The part has now been kindly collected. A big thank you to top man Laney an additional thank you to those that offered, nice to have such helpful people around. Mark.

Comment

Yes there are some good helpful people on here who can help you out..Steves a very decent helpful guy!!!!..now don't forget a packet of Chorley cakes for us at the Lakes please young Steven ..

Comment

I had to Google Chorley cakes and to be honest if I buy them here I don't think they'd survive the journey down to the lakes But don't worry, it'll be a wee trip into the "Kendal Cake Shop" for a wee token of appreciation

Comment

Mark,you just carnt beat Chorley cakes,they are gorgeous, a full packet with a brew no probs.Mr lane is a connoisseur of Chorley cakes!!!.....

Comment

Thank you chaps I will be bringing some cake from Chorley to the lakes tour
                    sigpic

www.oscars.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                    X