No announcement yet.

Sky, Virgin or other?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trick is to delete all crap off box sype, Netflix,facebook and any other kodi versions other than 16 ,then download 16 Jarvis from google playstore,
    best kodi builds are on https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-h...s-wizard-kodi/. pulse ccm Jarvis had the best addons that work

Comment

There is a way to watch all your channels for peanuts.
      Search for zgemma on Facebook.

Comment

Ordered the new Zgemma box,should be here tomorrow so will report back
        sigpic
        Proper rallying is done down the lanes!

Comment

Originally posted by RS_Fiesta View Post
          Been told the S2 is the business, once its set up

Comment

I can't remember the last time I paid for a sky subscription lol.

Comment

so how does this Zgemma box thing work then?
              Never heard of it before or Kodi

With the Zgemma do you need to have sky broadband as I'm on BT and happy with them.

my_car_in_the_vBGarage

Comment

As said i had sky and sky bb .. binned both and now have bt broadband and amazon fire stick with kodi instal .. ace but remote is fiddly

Comment

Originally posted by RS_Fiesta View Post
                  Interested to see how well this works and how easy to set up.
                  We're not Brazil, we're Northern Ireland

Comment

Originally posted by hotrs2000 View Post
                    so how does this Zgemma box thing work then?
                    Never heard of it before or Kodi

With the Zgemma do you need to have sky broadband as I'm on BT and happy with them.
                    Hi mate.
                    I can put you on to someone very reliable if you are interested.
                    All you need is a working sky dish and broadband.

Comment

Originally posted by rs21968 View Post
                      Hi mate.
                      I can put you on to someone very reliable if you are interested.
                      All you need is a working sky dish and broadband.
                      I am interested, I have a current working sky dish and on BT Broadband.
                      Just wonder how all this works as well.

Do I need to keep sky live and get a Zgemma box, or can I get the zgemma box and completely cancel sky but still then get the sky channels on this magic box???

my_car_in_the_vBGarage

Comment

The Zgemma is a receiver, as long as your dish works and is pointing at the satellite.
                        You get the box set it up wich can be a little tricky at first.
                        Then once the box is tuned in you will need a line to view encrypted channels ,sky sports etc.
                        The way the line works is someone has a paid for sky card and there share it over the Internet with some hardware. That's when you need your broadband as the connection will be sent to your box.
                        You obviously have to pay someone for the line and they might disappear at any time so there is always a risk.
                        When you pay them they send you a code and you put it into your box.
                        Also to add You can only view channels in sd not in hd as sky have managed to block all the hd channels.
                        Cable is fine though.

Comment

Working...
                        X