• Ed China leaving wheeler dealers

As per title Is this true?

yes

Comment

yes

Comment

Shocked, he's the only reason why I watched the programme

Comment

Look up his reasoning on You Tube - makes sense!

Comment

Ant Anstead Is taking over from him, not sure that's a good thing though.

Comment

Ed China`s show was good but spoiled by the other pr*ck on it. Ant Anstead`s show was good but spoiled by the other pr*ck on it...bit of a recurring theme there.

Comment

Originally posted by colhonk2 View Post
                Ed China`s show was good but spoiled by the other pr*ck on it. Ant Anstead`s show was good but spoiled by the other pr*ck on it...bit of a recurring theme there.
                spot on
                what i need is a high horse like the others have !

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by colhonk2 View Post

I agree & I'd also add car SOS for the same reason

Comment

Sad but FairPlay to him for having morals and the courage of his convictions.. Hopefully he's going to appear elsewhere
                      sigpic

Comment

Like most I think Mike brewers a bit not a knob but the hassle he's getting is not right.
                        I was at the Practical Classics show yesterday at the NEC, he was there with Ant and the flack he's getting is just sickening. To get death threats over a show is just ridiculous but to have trolls wishing members of his family gets cancer is just so low it's beyond words.

Comment

Originally posted by flyingpilot View Post
                          Like most I think Mike brewers a bit not a knob but the hassle he's getting is not right.
                          I was at the Practical Classics show yesterday at the NEC, he was there with Ant and the flack he's getting is just sickening. To get death threats over a show is just ridiculous but to have trolls wishing members of his family gets cancer is just so low it's beyond words.
                          I don't mind brewer, bit of a dick but fairly inoffensive
                          sigpic

Comment

Wrong impression

I too met Mike Brewer last year at the restoration show and talked for a short while. He is a very normal down to earth bloke. All that TV Mike shite is for the dick head viewers that can't see past the showmanship which seems to have travelled from over the pond (US of A).

Give people a chance in life is my moto, both have entertained us for the best part of a decade. I also wish Edd the very best in what ever he goes on to do next. I have also learnt some good tips for repairing our old clunkers!

Best Regards
                            Phill
                            AVO 5001

Comment

Working...
                            X