Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with chassis No

Hi guys,
    Any ideas who would confirm the manufacture date of my Rs so I can get it changed with dvla, I’m not a member of the Rs owners club so I presume they won’t help, Dvla say they want either the manufacturer or a club to confirm it on a letter head

Thanks for any in put or advise ;-)
    sigpic

Originally posted by npikey View Post
    Hi guys,
    Any ideas who would confirm the manufacture date of my Rs so I can get it changed with dvla, I’m not a member of the Rs owners club so I presume they won’t help, Dvla say they want either the manufacturer or a club to confirm it on a letter head

Well you won't get it from Ford which sort of leaves you with DVLA Recognised Clubs and they generally only do that sort of thing for members . . . . . so is it worth the cost of membership (£10 - 20 / year) for the change?

Comment

Hi guys,

Burton Power have the build date sheets on their website, you can print it off

Comment

Originally posted by katana View Post
        Well you won't get it from Ford which sort of leaves you with DVLA Recognised Clubs and they generally only do that sort of thing for members . . . . . so is it worth the cost of membership (£10 - 20 / year) for the change?
        Yeah £40 to join rsoc so, will probably do that ;-)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by katana View Post

Yeah £40 to join rsoc so, will probably do that ;-)
          Before you pay your membership I would suggest you ask the question first if they will do it as part of your membership.

Allegedly I believe they are, or will be charging extra to provide a "date of build" letter !
          cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

Nick,
            join RSOC and get the proof of manufacturing date from them.
            Then, **** off the committee by posting some "ugly" things on the forum.
            You will get banned / removed from the club and they will refund you the subscription fee. Job done

Comment

No need to resort to ugly, a few questions about the amount of money in the club’s coffers will suffice....

Comment

i made enquires recently, the RSOC want 250 and they only do inspections on RS vehicles.
                Bill
                RSmk11 club member no 61
                RSOC member no 17765

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Xpack View Post
                  i made enquires recently, the RSOC want 250 and they only do inspections on RS vehicles.
                  Bill
                  Then may I suggest 'Oldskool Ford' - nicer people and not out to screw you over and not so up themselves that they will look at any Old Ford and they are DVLA approved for such info . . . . https://www.oldskoolford.co.uk/ipb/

Comment

Originally posted by RS2000CUSTOM View Post
                    Before you pay your membership I would suggest you ask the question first if they will do it as part of your membership.

Allegedly I believe they are, or will be charging extra to provide a "date of build" letter !
                    Thanks Dave, yeah roc don’t do it ;-(

I’ve spoken to old skool ford and they charge £30 admin to do it so that’s what I’m doing ;-)
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X