Rs2000 upt454v

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rs2000 upt454v

Hi does anyone know this car? It's a yellow custom, currently in Scotland. Any info gratefully received.

This was my car in which I done the Lakes 2011/12/13 it also done the lakes with my mate this year and has never missed a beat. The car was restored to a reasonable standard (but not thoroughly or the best) just before I bought it. To summarise
    RS2000 on genuine shell, has front coil over bilsteins, 4 branch and system, k&n type filter, luminition, electric fan and new ronal replicas (7’) 175/50 tyres. Other than that it’s standard with mostly original mechanicals (still 4 spd). The car is very presentable and a great basis to bring up to a better standard at a later date should you choose. I’m not here to kick the car is the nuts, and as such - In my opinion for a “jump in and drive” genuine RS 2000 the car is very well priced in the current market with plenty of room left to rectify the areas that are poor, there are lots of plus and minus sides to this car and any prospective buyers should expect accordingly (there’s less genuine cars passing about for more money!). Hope this helps, Mark.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark 1 View Post
      This was my car in which I done the Lakes 2011/12/13 it also done the lakes with my mate this year and has never missed a beat. The car was restored to a reasonable standard (but not thoroughly or the best) just before I bought it. To summarise
      RS2000 on genuine shell, has front coil over bilsteins, 4 branch and system, k&n type filter, luminition, electric fan and new ronal replicas (7’) 175/50 tyres. Other than that it’s standard with mostly original mechanicals (still 4 spd). The car is very presentable and a great basis to bring up to a better standard at a later date should you choose. I’m not here to kick the car is the nuts, and as such - In my opinion for a “jump in and drive” genuine RS 2000 the car is very well priced in the current market with plenty of room left to rectify the areas that are poor, there are lots of plus and minus sides to this car and any prospective buyers should expect accordingly (there’s less genuine cars passing about for more money!). Hope this helps, Mark.
      Star man, thanks

Comment

If its the one in Dunfermline could nip and have a look at it for just along the road from me

Andy

Comment

Working...
        X