Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids dirt bikes

After some advice/ generate a different chat from Porsches
    Looking at buying the young fella a Yamaha pw50. However having been and looked at them I think it'll be way to small.. So now looking ttr50

Any advice on which way to go etc..
    sigpic

Originally posted by LOUIE View Post
    After some advice/ generate a different chat from Porsches
    Looking at buying the young fella a Yamaha pw50. However having been and looked at them I think it'll be way to small.. So now looking ttr50

Any advice on which way to go etc..
    How big is junior ?

PW 50 Dimensions size and weight

Length 1245 mm Width 575 mm Height 715 mm Seat Height 485 mm Wheelbase 855 mm Ground Clearance 105 mm Wet Weight 39 kg with 2 litres of fuel.
    sigpic

Comment

30 years ago when the nephew was racing 50's he had a re-engineered by us Italjet.

But hope this is of help.
      Find out which Yamaha is right for you. Find A Local Dealer Today, View Inventory, Get Prices & More. Models: R7, MT-07, Tenere 700, MT-03, YZ250F.
      sigpic

Comment

The Honda CRF50 is probably worth a look and is a similar spec to the TTR50. Don't know much about these as I'm a bit out of touch with new kids bikes..
        Its a shame Yamaha stopped making the PW80 as that would probably have been ideal, have you looked at these? Great little bikes, I sold one recently and couldn't resist a quick blast before it went!

Comment

Settled on a crf50, nice and light plenty of growing space etc
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X