Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The RSOC and moving forward (this thread started by RS2000CUSTOM)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LOUIE View Post
    34 pages long- is this the longest yet dullest thread we've had
    Get a hobby Rob

Comment

• No, I don't mean the banned members are shit stirrers, what I was trying to say is that there are board users, who have nothing to do what so ever with the situation or bans, but they just can't help themselves from getting involved in every little issue and snow balling it out of control.

Hally remember the conversation we had a couple of years back about your 3 door valuation at the time and it's market value, I think it all started from that point as the club had just had its fingers burnt by a registrar and you were a victim of the Draconian steps taken by the committee to try and rescue the situation.

If I thought your were a shit stirrer I would have said it to your face, I Attend shows up and down the country year in year out and are not anonymous sitting behind a BB user name.

I tend to call a spade a spade.

Comment

• Leon, it's not for me to preach, Good Guy, Good Guy, Wank, Wank, Good Guy.

You have to make those decisions for yourself, in what 'you' believe is taking the club forward in the right direction.

I will say that I am not a fan of the 'skip hat'.

Comment

• Originally posted by thedman View Post
          No, I don't mean the banned members are shit stirrers, what I was trying to say is that there are board users, who have nothing to do what so ever with the situation or bans, but they just can't help themselves from getting involved in every little issue and snow balling it out of control.

Hally remember the conversation we had a couple of years back about your 3 door valuation at the time and it's market value, I think it all started from that point as the club had just had its fingers burnt by a registrar and you were a victim of the Draconian steps taken by the committee to try and rescue the situation.

If I thought your were a shit stirrer I would have said it to your face, I Attend shows up and down the country year in year out and are not anonymous sitting behind a BB user name.

I tend to call a spade a spade.
          I know you a good lad!! Don't be taken in with all the bullshit
          Too old of a cat 🐱 to be f--ked by a kitten

Comment

• Originally posted by thedman View Post
            Leon, it's not for me to preach, Good Guy, Good Guy, Wank, Wank, Good Guy.

You have to make those decisions for yourself, in what 'you' believe is taking the club forward in the right direction.

I will say that I am not a fan of the 'skip hat'.
            About two years ago I felt that the club was going the wrong way.
            I did what I thought I had to do then but it was not appreciated by the committee. My intended visit to the AGM was a nogo after they threw me out of the club.

Don't knwo what you mean by 'skip hat' ...

Comment

• I have asked this question many times

A committe is an representation of the members

This whole issue shows that the majority of members are unhappy with this committe and the way they conduct business

Why can you all not invoke a vote of no confidence and sack the lot ?
              sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

• Alan, was on route to do that but you need access to the AGM to do it.

Comment

• Ah ,, I see,,, Bit like a dictatorship ,,,,,remove any one who you consider to be a threat

SHOCKING
                  sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

• Alan,

It's a good job u aren't a member u would have removed for saying something like that Lol

Your comments are not far from the truth in a growing number of people's eyes, problem is these are the people who did or do still care about the club

Comment

• Be careful asking questions. !

It didn't end well for me. !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by minshy View Post
                        Alan,

It's a good job u aren't a member u would have removed for saying something like that Lol

Your comments are not far from the truth in a growing number of people's eyes, problem is these are the people who did or do still care about the club
                        TBH after all the negative comments and the way anyone who asks a question are treated I would never want to be part of an esablishment like this.

Thats how Sadam kept power ,,
                        sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

• Originally posted by alancdavis View Post
                          Thats how Sadam kept power ,,
                          But he fell in the end so I keep faith that the baddies within the current regime (!) will be evicted at some point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miniliteman View Post
                            But he fell in the end so I keep faith that the baddies within the current regime (!) will be evicted at some point.
                            This sounds like the Labour Party!!!

Comment

• Glad I've sold my RS and letting my membership expire when it runs out in February next year. It sounds like the bloody mafia.
                              Gone to the Dark Side but still lurking!

Comment

• sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

Working...
                                X