• Time
  • Show
Clear All

moonstone one also looks very nice
    sigpic

Comment

Silver rs 2000

Originally posted by bigjohnie View Post
      while attending knockhill on sunday me and ders got talking about rare colour rs2000,and i mentioned the one i have scoured glasgow for,it was a silver 1977 on an "R" plate car.i was stopped at traffic lights in glasgow when a silver rs2 drew alongside me.i rolled down my window and the driver pulled over for a chat.i said his car looked good in silver but asked the original colour which he told me was indeed silver.i didnt believe him until he popped the bonnet and sure enough there was a special order sticker the same as the black cars have on the inner wing,stating silver paint option.he said that ford built some for the queens silver jubilee and ders has pictures of two of these cars at shows.i have tried in vain to track this car down,i know the guy was a copper in chester st police office in the east end of glasgow.does anyone know of any others out there
      Had this guy in my work yesterday telling me he owned this car and remembered talking to you the reg no was otf655r in silver

Comment

according to dvla its has not been taxed since 1990 and its genuine silver

Comment

i am glad you got the reg as i think some people just thought i was on the bevvy

Comment

Originally posted by bigjohnie View Post
            i am glad you got the reg as i think some people just thought i was on the bevvy
            lol even got a picture of it, will post it up the mora

Comment

There "Was" a Silver Mexico. But, if this ever re-appears then it is definitely a ringer.......
              Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

silver

silver mk 2's
                Attached Files

Comment

silver

sorry, I am so crap at uploading these pics.
                  Attached Files

Comment

silver

sorry these pictures are so crap, I really don't know what I am doing when it comes to down-sizing pictures! this is a really interesting pre-launch dealers guide form late '75, if someone knows how and wants to upload the pages I will gladly email the pics to them! cheers, joe.

Comment

Originally posted by Frosticles View Post
                      There "Was" a Silver Mexico. But, if this ever re-appears then it is definitely a ringer.......
                      When it reappears...........
                      Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

Originally posted by Chesney View Post
                        When it reappears...........
                        The most noticeable ringer then
                        Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Originally posted by mexico-joe View Post
                          sorry these pictures are so crap, I really don't know what I am doing when it comes to down-sizing pictures! this is a really interesting pre-launch dealers guide form late '75, if someone knows how and wants to upload the pages I will gladly email the pics to them! cheers, joe.
                          I can figure it out if you can send them to me

Comment

Working...
                          X