1978 mk2 Mexico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1978 mk2 Mexico

thought I had best start a build thread for this on hear as I'm sure ill need you knowledge on this one with some stuff
    So brief history bought my mex about 9-10 years ago I think now to replace my mk2 rs 2000 someone desided they needed more than me and nicked!! Aaahhhhh anyway ended up buying this to replace it of a lad in middlesex just before the prices started rocketing thank god. sertently couldn't afford one now. At the time this was a nice straight car which had been looked after to a good standard but not mint so over the years since its been used on and off the odd navigational rally, track day, Ford run etc etc used it as me wedding car as you do anyway its slowly got a bit tired and theres always been bits on it that have bugged me so it's just sat in the garage the last 2years except for 2 Curborough outing gathering dust and dents one of the main reasons I haveing used that much over the last 5 years as its condition has always bugged me have done loads to it since I got it but would be hear rabbiting on for agees so have always know I wanted to go all out on it but just put it of so its now time to start getting stuck in ahh hear we go spend enough time on hear trying to absorb some knowledge so thought I'd do a thread for it hope you like it and feel free to comet sure I'll need the advice
    will work out how to post pics and get some up

Looking forward to seeeing it take shape and all the best, just remember to keep plenty patience in the toolbox as it will come in handy every now and again

Comment

any progress ?

Comment

hi yes got loads of progress but its just a pain and really time consuming to upload on hear and ive got the same thread running else where so thanks for wanting to know how im getting on and if you want to follow my progress then get your self on to retrorides forum its a great site full of a lot or varied and interesting car content
        the link should get you there hopefully get joined and say hello
        So brief history bought my mex about 9-10 years ago I bought it to replace a mk2 rs 2000 someone desided they needed more than me and stole Aaahhhhh , anyway ended up buying this to replace it of

Comment

Working...
        X