Comment

• CheeRS Iain. Is that because your is now finished
      Andy

Comment

• Originally posted by andym View Post
        CheeRS Iain. Is that because your is now finished

no cause you paid me a tenner to say it

Comment

• Very good, you old git.......hope you had a good birthday..
          Andy

Comment

• Just painted the inside of the door. It may stop it rusting

didn't get anymore pic's the battery went
            Andy

Comment

• Now for the hard bit.... Fitting the new skin!!!!! One thing i hope i never have to do one again..

Cars looking great Andy.

Comment

• Hi Ash, Fitted the skin last week. painted and now on the car for fit.....seem like the frame at the top of the door is out
                twisted oou of shape, by about 10 mm.......i will try and get some pictures up....just pushing like made to make the lakes......just loads to do and at the moment most jobs are taking twice as long as they should to do...Hows your car coming along....
                Andy

Comment

• Looking good Andy !

remember measure the gap where your window goes up n down to ensure you wont have gaps there,i know some need a bit of work there

L8r Bill

Comment

• Hi Lads. Just a couple to keep you going.....

The Boot

out side n/ side....

still have to do the door skin and wing on the o/ side.

But car is now back on its wheels, brake pipe, clutch, petrol pipes, exhaust, all done.......

still need a rs 2000 gear lever and a servo bottle girling lh 5 and some rear cards and a parcel shelf...... if anyone can point me the direction.....
                    Andy

Comment

• Looking good. Looking forward to seeing this one painted and finished
                      sigpic

Comment

• RS

Looking really good Andy. Happy to help you with some of the parts you need. Catch you later.

CheeRS,

Joe.
                        sigpic

Comment

• CheeRS Joe. Lots done since these pictures were taken....steering now sorted....changed it back to a standard rack..just need to set cam timing with a dti. I wanted to put 44idf s on but with running out of time for the Lakes so gone with the standard one. just need to finish drivers door skin and wing, cone. Then get some paint on it, How many weeks to the Lakes.....and now the wife is on about going on hoilday for a couple of weeks..... will try and get some pictures on....
                          Andy

Comment

• Andy if the wifes going on a holiday surely you'll get some time while she's away m8

Comment

• Hi Bill....dont think i will get away with stopping at home...did last year and got loads done.....It was just like a hoilday....
                              Andy

Comment

• looking good this andy and if you need any bits ,mi number is 07860 867769.barry

Comment

Working...
                                X