Nearly ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dave1800BDA View Post
    2015 as Darren says 40 years for the 18s, with displays at the Heaves. AVO national Day, RSOC Castle Combe and RSOC National Day Donington.

Need the support from all the owners

may get the car out, but will defo be at these shows personally.
    is there any show info in the form of a "flyer/advert" on this yet Dave ? ........ i'm sure i was speaking to someone the other day who has done the advertising for the rsoc mag ............. am i correct in thinking this ?

Comment

Finish my 250LC restoration :-/

Comment

for me its easy considering i didnt think i would see the end of 2014 so hopefully with a bit of luck try to get to the end of 2015 and just found out tonight that i am going to see ac/dc in june in glasgow ,just goes to show how having a good set of mates can help lift the gloom,without them i donnt know how i would have coped with all thats happened this year and of i will continue to enjoy some more therapy driving my mex

Comment

Originally posted by wetandwindy2 View Post
          for me its easy considering i didnt think i would see the end of 2014 so hopefully with a bit of luck try to get to the end of 2015 and just found out tonight that i am going to see ac/dc in june in glasgow ,just goes to show how having a good set of mates can help lift the gloom,without them i donnt know how i would have coped with all thats happened this year and of i will continue to enjoy some more therapy driving my mex
          Great positive attitude, hope you enjoy every bit of it Iain.
          R
          sigpic

Comment

Wishing you some good health for 2015 and onwards.

Makes some of the rambles and dummy spitting seem worthless when others are having such unfortunate times.
            Cheers

Comment

Hope 2015 is a better year than the last two .

Mandy is now on weekly chemo for the nxt 12 weeks. Been hard seeing her go through what she has since last July,, but we are nearly there.

Sort the Mex I recently bought ready for 2015, refitt diff etc, refit heater with new matrix .
              Fit interior , sort ex manifold and refit along with system. Cam belt to change an refit radiator.
              Get it back on it wheels and re hang the doors,, they were hung using crappy thin washers that had been tightening so much they had pulled into the adjustment void in both pillars. Now fitted with correct plates.
              This car had some nasty short cuts done to it once I got into it,
              Just shows , they may look nice and get talked up , but amazing what's hidden .at least I know it will be right when back out on the road.
              Hopefully i will be at the lakes .
              Cheers
              Steve.
              Live to regret ..or regret to live.

Comment

Iain
                top group:d take care mate
                Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

Originally posted by Dobbo63 View Post
                  Hope 2015 is a better year than the last two .

Mandy is now on weekly chemo for the nxt 12 weeks. Been hard seeing her go through what she has since last July,, but we are nearly there.

Sort the Mex I recently bought ready for 2015, refitt diff etc, refit heater with new matrix .
                  Fit interior , sort ex manifold and refit along with system. Cam belt to change an refit radiator.
                  Get it back on it wheels and re hang the doors,, they were hung using crappy thin washers that had been tightening so much they had pulled into the adjustment void in both pillars. Now fitted with correct plates.
                  This car had some nasty short cuts done to it once I got into it,
                  Just shows , they may look nice and get talked up , but amazing what's hidden .at least I know it will be right when back out on the road.
                  Hopefully i will be at the lakes .
                  Cheers
                  Steve.
                  yeah sometimes i think it is harder for those who are close and are watching but are uable to help you,As for me i have not given up but have accepted from the beginning as there is no cure for mine will try to enjoy whatever time am given

also thanks to the others for there comments and Pms

Comment

Hopefully I'll get the Sport on the road..

cheers, Stu.

Comment

Iain,
                      Take care , wishing you all the best ..
                      Chin up ..
                      Live to regret ..or regret to live.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        Wishing you some good health for 2015 and onwards.

Makes some of the rambles and dummy spitting seem worthless when others are having such unfortunate times.
                        Well put Martin, after reading some of the stories on here I feel ashamed of my recent dummy spitting incident. Things have been put into perspective for me.
                        Gone to the Dark Side but still lurking!

Comment

i'M GONNA DYE ME BARNET
                          Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

Originally posted by Chesney View Post
                            i'M GONNA DYE ME BARNET
                            About time. Are you also having it re seeded?
                            Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Originally posted by Frosticles View Post
                              About time. Are you also having it re seeded?
                              your need is greater than mine ye baldy gimp
                              Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

Originally posted by Chesney View Post
                                your need is greater than mine ye baldy gimp
                                At least mine is the right colour you freak!
                                Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Working...
                                X