Snow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aled View Post
    I just been to close the gates......as i've given the butler the day off, its 20 mins there and back at a brisk walk and now its snowing heavily, Treacherous conditions
    get some coco down you son

Comment

bit of snow in birmingham, starting to get ****ed off with people on other web sites posting thread telling everyone to be careful, and trying to look like they know everything and all that, and the news telling everyone to stay in side, how about no, if i want to go out for no reason i will and if my car gets stuck i walk home,

heres a couple of pics.

i do hope for losts of snow, like everyone seems to be getting.

Paul
      Paul....

Comment

plenty here today (south wales)

cheeRS
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by graham John View Post
          plenty here today (south wales)

cheeRS
          Where are the giraffes GJ?
          Or are they winter-proof???

Comment

snowing here in silverstone seems to be following me

Comment

the sunshine coast aint so sunny at the mo been taken over by ice, and its everywhere - very nasty looking stuff

Comment

Originally posted by grum View Post
                the sunshine coast aint so sunny at the mo been taken over by ice, and its everywhere - very nasty looking stuff
                come out of our house gra...down to the main road, the cars are sliding down in slow mo, few have hit the curb, Ally made it tho
                very unlike our area to be like this
                MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

youre not kidding everywhere was like an ice rink going to work
                  even the main roads were slippy and they've been gritted even
                  a 4x4 when off the road in front of me -(what a ****) -worst ive
                  ever known it

Comment

My VW 4x4 with wide summer tyres on is a deathtrap

Nutty Professor

Comment

i couldnt get to work today due to just how much sheet ice was down, wasn't worth the risk, but did film a few fools who ventured out

did this today, couldnt get to work due to the appalling conditions, wasnt safe at all. anyhoo i filmed with my phone a few peeps just to show how bad it wa...

Comment

Originally posted by lee bishop View Post
                        i couldnt get to work today due to just how much sheet ice was down, wasn't worth the risk, but did film a few fools who ventured out
                        why were you whispering, pmsl, great vid

Comment

Originally posted by lee bishop View Post
                          there a name for people like you,spying on people like that,you pervert

Comment

lol at the bish vid, cool guy a 2.32ish

Comment

Originally posted by RS MARTIN View Post
                              youre not kidding everywhere was like an ice rink going to work
                              even the main roads were slippy and they've been gritted even
                              a 4x4 when off the road in front of me -(what a ****) -worst ive
                              ever known it

I agree Martin, it was nasty out, I saw a BMW nearly wipe out the traffic lights at bott of East way he was flying down.. loser.. Took 2 hours to get to Hedge End this morning, after 2 roads out of B'mouth were closed, and then the M27 was shut too. Traction control was flashing away like a good un... Made it here safe, then nearly went ar5se over t1t in the work car pk lol

Lets hope the journey home is ok..
                              [/quote]ford-rs.co.uk

Mark
                              Ex X-pack owner

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                                I agree Martin, it was nasty out, I saw a BMW nearly wipe out the traffic lights at bott of East way he was flying down.. loser.. Took 2 hours to get to Hedge End this morning, after 2 roads out of B'mouth were closed, and then the M27 was shut too. Traction control was flashing away like a good un... Made it here safe, then nearly went ar5se over t1t in the work car pk lol

Lets hope the journey home is ok..
                                chucking it down with rain now and i mean its chucking it down

Comment

Working...
                                X