Broadstripe stripes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broadstripe stripes

Who are the go-to suppliers for Mk 2 RS2000 broadstripe stripes?

My previous owner painted them on the car which I will get fixed, the only place I found was these guys which seem much cheaper than I expected.

The only official Ford graphics supplier in the UK. For all classic and modern Ford RS and ST Decals.

Originally posted by Glenn Wallace View Post
    Who are the go-to suppliers for Mk 2 RS2000 broadstripe stripes?

My previous owner painted them on the car which I will get fixed, the only place I found was these guys which seem much cheaper than I expected.

https://www.dmb.uk.com/prod/238/esco...e-kit#overview
    For what they are i'd say that was an expensively fair price! Query - if the stripes are painted, why change as I would prefer a painted stripe rather than a decal any day - originality only goes so far with me, as practicality trumps all!

Comment

DMB is well known for their Ford stickers / graphics.
      And they are nice guys too!

Comment

looks a fair price
        sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

Originally posted by katana View Post
          For what they are i'd say that was an expensively fair price! Query - if the stripes are painted, why change as I would prefer a painted stripe rather than a decal any day - originality only goes so far with me, as practicality trumps all!
          I think the placement is slight off, and it has a weird rough texture, almost like a crackle/sandpaper feel finish.... so that's a bit weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn Wallace View Post
            I think the placement is slight off, and it has a weird rough texture, almost like a crackle/sandpaper feel finish.... so that's a bit weird.
            I suppose it would be a (not insurmountable) problem to align a stripe to bumper returns that aren't fitted whilst spraying but badly sprayed is a different ballgame - sound like a paint reaction of stripe to base!

Comment

Originally posted by katana View Post
              I suppose it would be a (not insurmountable) problem to align a stripe to bumper returns that aren't fitted whilst spraying but badly sprayed is a different ballgame - sound like a paint reaction of stripe to base!
              I honestly think it is the paint they used. It feels like 100 grit sandpaper.

Comment

Working...
              X