MWP 400T rebuild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MWP 400T rebuild

I have started doing the beastie, and found quite a few things I need as they are not in great condition or missing mostly daft little things

So far the wiring is in place and the wiper stuff is in, heater pipes and today the rear windows went in (what a bollox of a job that is getting them in on your own) but managed in the end, going to let the pros do the front screen as its a lot tighter

this was the wiring yesterday but further on now

windies in well some dont try this unless youve done it before !!!!!!!

heres the seats from the car, in very good overall nik just dirty and a bit stretched which I shall soon sort out

Comment

very nice m8, keep up the good work

Comment

Originally posted by Banishit
        I have started doing the beastie, and found quite a few things I need as they are not in great condition or missing mostly daft little things

going to let the pros do the front as its a lot tighter
        would these pro's who are so expert "on the front" be belfast ladies brian ?

Tighter, eh!

cheeRS
        sigpic

Comment

oh yes Graham, definitely tighter ladies, they always do if for me

Comment

Hello Brian, long time no speak.

Always liked venitian red, my first RS colour

looks a nice one mate, will keep checking back on your progress so far so good.

look forward to seeing it, hope you make Cumbria.

Paul
            CheeRS Paul
            sigpic

Comment

brian

did ya put the windows in urself??? was it old rubber seals or new ones???coming on nicely....will it be out this yr???? maybe in time for the easter show

Comment

Aaron I hope it should be out for Cumbria in 9 weeks LOL

today got the front screen in , let the pros do it glad as it was hard as hell with the vinyl roof £20 and they came to me bargin

just awaiting my 1/4 from the Netherlands then I can do the doors to keep the crap out of the inside, sorry the screen needs a clean as its covered in crap inside and out

Comment

Progressing nicely Banishit. I see you have it taxed already

RSkars

Comment

Looking good brian.
                    Steve Marden.Mk2 RS2 gone, now got a 420 BHP 3dr Moonstone Sierra Cosworth, its fun.

Comment

what happened to the white one you had around xmas time mate?
                      Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

Lo Jason

well I was offered the above at a very reasonable price and the spec was pretty high too, the white one needed lots doing and a new rebuilt engine blah blah, so sold it , think its was working out a few grand more to sort than this one cost, so I got this one which just needed putting together, theres only a few dopey bits need sorting , which are coming together nicely

Comment

1/2 my garage looks like this

I had cleaned it all out to get started then arrived with the car above and ended up with stuff everywhere its like Nagasaki in there cant move

Comment

did the seats clean up ok m8, they look ok in the pic

Comment

Originally posted by Banishit
                              1/2 my garage looks like this

I had cleaned it all out to get started then arrived with the car above and ended up with stuff everywhere its like Nagasaki in there cant move
                              Get it back on the motor then Bri and don't dilly dally! Could be Mr Horders Northern Irish dealership with those 4 spokes lined up there

Comment

Working...
                              X