MVS13P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MVS13P

Hi all, ive lurked around for a while now and have finally found a rs worth doing something with. She was born December 1975 and christened in April 1976. making her 30 in December fingers crossed when i hope to have finished her. She has had 8 previous owners and the last stripped her and put on the new panels of which it has inner wings, outer wings front panel, rear panel, chassis rails front and back , gussets ,floor pans, bulkhead plates, a panels and rear quarters all have ford stickers and come with receipts.But there is loads of stuff missing. The plan is to get it in a good useable condition and do her concoarse in a year or so. Im also collecting a base model rs this week end that i bought a few months ago but was unable to store, alas the guy had lost all the paperwork, vin plates and numberplates. ive sinse managed to remove the underseal that had been plastered on to the top plates and now have a vin number and engine number so hopfully dvla will be able to reissue a new log book for it , but ill keep you posted on that.
    Cheers for now Graeme

Big Thanks to Brian for posting the pics :thumbleft:

Good luck with them. Keep the pics flowing over the cold crappy winter months
    Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Had a few tech probs this end took longer than I thought to get the piccies up but here we go Grahame, good luck with it mate

Comment

That looks like it will keep you busy. (Hope you're not married with kids)

Comment

married two teenage daughters thats why i bought it,no more being dragged around the womens clothes shops

Comment

You lucky man. I still have all that for another 15 or so years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

no more being dragged around the womens clothes shops
              LOL
              good luck with the resto

Stevo

Comment

good luck graeme

Comment

Good luck.
                  Try keeping track of the amount of time spent on it. That would be really eyeopening.

Michael
                  We're not Brazil, we're Northern Ireland

Comment

Good luck Graeme,

Comment

Good luck with it mate

CheeRS
                      Martin

Comment

Originally posted by pushrod
                        Good luck.
                        Try keeping track of the amount of time spent on it. That would be really eyeopening.

Michael
                        No, don't! It's all evidence that will be used against you during the divorce proceedings!

Comment

das is rite! good luck with the project.
                          sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

Graeme...the 'VS' plates used to belong to the Greenock (West Scotland) area but I think around your reg it went to Luton area. Have you started tracing owners?

Comment

Thanks for the good wishes guys, gonna need all the luck i can get.Going to town on her this weekend and have the front off as the wings aren't welded on as yet .Has any one got a roll over jig for sale /rent?Can pick up no probs.
                              Bought a propshaft off ebay for £20 thats been shortened and balanced for a five speed box ,which i thought was worth having for that sort of money. So it looks like ill be going down that route,but does the gear lever sit close to the seat? Saw a pic on ebay some guy selling his seats but the gearstick looks really close to the seats.
                              The last couple of owners have been around the Kent area, but would be interesting if it came from Luton, as i was bought up there.Rs 2000s where the car of choice for being stolen I lost two while living there, both never found.One i only had for a week.
                              Keep you posted on her and thanks for the warm welcome
                              Graeme

Comment

Working...
                              X