vin plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vin plate

Hi all, I'm trying to find out what should be on my vin plate and colour plate for my RS. Does any one know what all the codes are?
    It’s a 1977 Venetian red RS2000 with black roll top inertia and 6" RS alloys.

Thanks
    Rob...

there is a really interesting artical in the Jan/Feb/March 2003 issue of "opposite lock" the club mag, it covers every thing you have asked for and more :razz: . if you want i can either scan the pages and send by email or fax them to you. let me know if your interested.

paul

cheeRS
    RSOC No: 14406
    RSMK2 No: ***

Comment

have a look at this page

Brian

sorry forget it, its for std mk2's I saw a Vin decoder recently but will keep checking for you

Comment

Originally posted by yellow peril
        there is a really interesting artical in the Jan/Feb/March 2003 issue of "opposite lock" the club mag, it covers every thing you have asked for and more :razz: . if you want i can either scan the pages and send by email or fax them to you. let me know if your interested.

paul
        Hi
        I'm really interested!!!
        Could you please scan the pages and email to me?

In my plate, at the type section, there reads GATR-A, i don't know what that A letter means

Cheers
        Tepi

Comment

Hi Tepi
          will scan pages next few days and email by end of this week if thats ok for you.

Paul

cheeRS

Comment

:grin: thank you, Paul

Tepi

Comment

Paul, if you could e-mail a scan to me that would be great thanks.

Rob...

Comment

i gave Roy Nunn a call today as i need new vin & body plates all he needs is a photo copy of log book & all your cars details, he has all the codes & charges £100 the pair,i didn't think this was too bad.Is it?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TepiTheFinn
                  Originally posted by yellow peril

paul
                  Hi
                  I'm really interested!!!
                  Could you please scan the pages and email to me?

In my plate, at the type section, there reads GATR-A, i don't know what that A letter means

Cheers
                  Tepi
                  Thanks for Paul's scanned pages...now i know that A stands simply for RS2000 and it belongs to version section....it was just stamped half way between type and version sections

Comment

could someone mail these pages too so I can have a nosey at them please
                    Cheers
                    Brian

Comment

Brian, you have mail....

Comment

CheeRS for that Tepi 8-)

Comment

any chance of a copy please?
                          sigpic

Comment

RS2000CHRIS
                            have sent scanned vin docs to your e-mail address :grin:

Paul

cheeRS

Comment

Working...
                            X