Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MK2 Display at RSOC National Day

Hi everyone
    I don't know if you have all heard but at this years RSOC Nat Day we're organising a past and present display which is including all three MK2 RS models:
    All the cars will be parked together so it should be quite a site:
    We were limited to 25 of each model and invitations were sent out to cars registered in the RSOC.
    the RS2000's have almost been filled but the MEXICO's is a very poor show
    If anyone out there has had an invitation and intends to attend please send it back asap
    I hope you will all come along to see all the cars together as we're also going around the circuit so bring you cameras

cheeRS
    JOHN
    - RSOC MK2 RS2000/Mexico Registrar -

Nice one John,
    You say you have a poor turn out with the number of Mexicos, same here with the 1800`s, only 8 so far, better than none I suppose, all the cars seem to be under going restoration work, mine included!!!!!!!!
    MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

John
      You mentioned that only RSOC registered mexicos will get an invite, although i have been an RSOC member for years i have not registered my car :-(
      can you tell me what info is required to get it registered. :grin:
      Paul

cheeRS
      RSOC No: 14406
      RSMK2 No: ***

Comment

Hi PAUL
        Your membership no is 14406 and your car isn't registered "TUT TUT"
        If you want to register your car you'll have to send me an SAE to my address in RN
        If you intend to put your car in the display don't delay we've put a cut off date on it which is quite soon!!

cheeRS

Comment

nat day

hi john
          is the display at nat day full yet? if you need a rs2 and a mex,myself and andy would be interested :grin: we were a bit undecided about showing at nat day but this would be a good option instead,when ever we have showed in the past where you seem to miss to much of everthing else going on,look forward to hearing from ya cheers paul
          sigpic

Comment

Paul Mex
            I have sent you a priv message as the contents is too long for the board

cheeRS

Comment

John
              sorry ops: for not registering before now but its one of those things i kept meaning to do but never got round to :-(
              i will sort it out asap..... promise :grin:

paul

cheeRS

Comment

JUST A QUICK QUESTION . MY MEXICO IS REGISTERED WITH THE RSOC AND THIS IS THE FIRST I HAVE HEARD OF THIS EVENT HAPPENING AT NATIONAL DAY. HAVE ALL REGISTERED MEMBERS BEEN NOTIFIED ABOUT THIS EVENT OR IS THIS ANOTHER CASE OF IF FACE DOES'NT FIT YOU DON'T HEAR ABOUT IT.

LIKE THE TOP GEAR EVENT. :evil:

Comment

Mexico

Hi there, Just wondering if I could bring my Mexico to the show?? Am a member of the RS MK!! Club but not of the RSOC at the moment. Could you possibly foreward me some details?? Thanx in advance. K. Frost member 145
                  Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Hi Mate
                    Please contact Trudi on 0118 984 1583 to join the RSOC,you'll have to do this first for obvious reasons.

cheeRS
                    JOHN

Comment

Hi there again John. Just joined RSOC today but am waiting for my membership number. Will there be room left by the time my number comes through? Cheers. Kev.

Comment

Hi John
                        Have posted my registration form and nat day reservation this morning (fri) :grin: will have to pull finger out and get the old girl finished now :shock:

Paul

cheeRS

Comment

ahh well i'm going 2 national day i did not know that u was going 2 have a stand because i'm on the rs essex owners club stand it will be nice 2 c some of u???????? :grin:

Comment

hello there John. Finally got my RSOC membership through today. Membership Number is 37178 Kevin Frost. Would like now to participate in the display please. Also How do I register the car with yourself??? Thanks, Frosticles.

Comment

ALL I HAVE TO SAY TO THIS POST THAT NO ONE IN ANY OF THE 2 SCOTTISH R.S.O.C GROUPS GOT A INVITE.

IT'S TRUE WHAT ANDY G SAYS IF YOU FACE DON'T FIT YOU DON'T GET ASKED. :evil:

Comment

Working...
                              X