Advise Please 7.5 / 13 RS 4 spokes onto Mk2 RS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advise Please 7.5 / 13 RS 4 spokes onto Mk2 RS

As above can someone shed a light or do ya have to do the same as i had to do to my mex and change axle or get it shortened ,

Thanks in advance :-)
    sigpic

I have a set and had them on my MK2 RS which is lowered one inch. I have 195x55 uniroyals on them. My mate reckons they look too streched so have 7 x 13 Superlites on just now with 205 rubber...havent tried 205 rubber on the 7.5 rs alloys

Comment

Thanks malcolm
      have you any picks please
      many thanks
      sigpic

Comment

Nick...sorry..no photos...no digital camera

Comment

7.5 Alloys

Its going back some time but there was an article in Rallye News about modding the rear arches. I think the idea came from Germany. Basically a small section of metal was put into the rear arches retaining the original arch style.

I'll have a route through my old copies and see if I can dig the article out.

CheeRS,

Joe.
          sigpic

Comment

Hiya there. Been running 7 1/2's for a while now. Used to have the car lowered 1 1/2" at the rear but found that the tyres kept rubbing on the rear arches. Currently using 175*50*13 fulda carrat's but want to switch to 195's. there are no axle mods needed to be done but I strongly advise that the car is not lowered by more than 1" at the rear.
            Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Thanks for replys
              Took old 15s of to replace with 7/13 inch miniltes and found that axle has been shortened and spacer out to fit 7s , so 7.5 will fit no probs also has grp4 semi-floating half shaft kit
              Thanks for all help
              sigpic

Comment

Nick, do you have some 7.5/ 13 rs 4 spokes???
                i have some which might be for sale if the price is right :grin:
                can get pics if you want.
                im in north london, am good mates with yodi and live 5 mins from him.
                if ur interested let me know, chunk_19uk@hotmail.com or give me a buzz on 07739 137 234

Comment

i have a pretty good set (4 off) part worn 205x60x13 Falkens (unidirectional) if anybody is interested :-o
                  have digi pics if wanta quick look.

Paul

cheeRS
                  RSOC No: 14406
                  RSMK2 No: ***

Comment

mine come with tyres, very good condition bf goodridge

Comment

Working...
                    X