cumbria show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cumbria show

well hello chaps, trust you all like the cumbria show then? just for the record 38 concourse cars entered onthe day,and there must of been 20 plus old skool mk2s, in all mr spence and mr rs custom how dare you miss a show as good as this one. We have worked our butts of since last september on this one lads and you didnt come well you lose. :roll: . 6 mk2 mexicos on one show feild is a rariety in its self somebody commented to me today in preston that it was like going back to 1980 rs regional day so on that note I have booket it for next year . dave how much is it to join up to the club we may come down for nat day can we have a club stand for the mexs and the xpack ect happy rsing steve cumbria rs. :grin: :-) ps cumbria show leads others follow?????

I thought the show at Heaves was a much better venue than Dalemain, i was really impressed by the whole thing. :grin:
    The number of mk2s was outstanding and a big thankyou should go out to all those that attended.
    I agree with your Cumbria comment, see we are not just a pack of northen sheep worriers, well unless you come from Millom but the less said about that the better. :twisted:

Paul

cheeRS
    RSOC No: 14406
    RSMK2 No: ***

Comment

lets have a big mk2 field next year!

would be great to see more at the mk2 nat day, i think there was 50 mk2 rs's at one count last year

Nutty Professor

Comment

HERE HERE !!!!!

Come on lads bring em out and lets get back to the real reason we're all here

LOVIN MK2's

cheeRS
        - RSOC MK2 RS2000/Mexico Registrar -

Comment

Excellent show and excellent venue, see you next year from the only Mk1 Concours entrant :sad:
          Regards Charlie
          CWC Restorations
          Boldon Colliery Industrial Estate
          Sunderland
          M 07984 888010
          L 0191 4478201

cwcrestorations@btinternet.com

Comment

Working...
          X