cumbria show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cumbria show

well hello chaps, trust you all like the cumbria show then? just for the record 38 concourse cars entered onthe day,and there must of been 20 plus old skool mk2s, in all mr spence and mr rs custom how dare you miss a show as good as this one. We have worked our butts of since last september on this one lads and you didnt come well you lose. :roll: . 6 mk2 mexicos on one show feild is a rariety in its self somebody commented to me today in preston that it was like going back to 1980 rs regional day so on that note I have booket it for next year . dave how much is it to join up to the club we may come down for nat day can we have a club stand for the mexs and the xpack ect happy rsing steve cumbria rs. :grin: :-) ps cumbria show leads others follow?????

Re: cumbria show

Originally posted by oggiesr
    mr rs custom how dare you miss a show as good as this one.
    Maybe this has something to do with why I wasn't there !! - lol lol lol

cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

whats wrong with with W/ CLASS trailer?????????? :lol: PS dave this site is alot better than the slow blue one m8 , hope you get that car sorted soon shes looking bit sick at the moment m8 see youat LT vally.steve

Comment

What you mean steve miss this one I was there,just didnt take the car mate,I had that much stuff to take and bring back I took the WRC focus TD estate :lol:
        Are we going to have a Durham,Cumbria and North Yorks day out up the pass again :grin:
        sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

sorry dont remember seeing you there agian I didnt see much of the show until Igot home to seen the vid m8. when do you whant to have a ride out over the hill before or after the durham show have a think and then we can sort it. Hope the cumbria group stands sorted at croft 12 cars .

Comment

Had the north yorks boys up last night and there up for it Ill get a date sorted steve and lets go
            sigpic

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

over the hill

hows it garn paul The week end of the 8th of june is no good for me m8. :-(

Comment

Ill get a date sorted steve,dont forget to bring Terry
                sigpic

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

day out

i,ll come paul if u don,t mind day up the pass am not durham but near enough ???
                  cheeRS ROB
                  MK11 MEMBER 252

Comment

Rob your more than welcome 8-)
                    sigpic

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

Thanx for pics oggiesr

cheeRS

DAVE