Got SS Exhuast made today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got SS Exhuast made today

as title decided that sodding about with this Janspeed which I could not keep in one piece, I went mad and had a full Stainless system made took 3 hours and £250 lighter, it sounds and looks the part they did offer me a 4 inch tailpipe ( dont think so) but keep it quiet the wife does not know 8-)

Stainless

How well does it fit? I've had plenty of fun in the past with exhausts especially with a slight drop in ride hight

Joe.
    sigpic

Comment

fits great as they made it on the car, well bent the pipes about right then offered them up and adjusted again when everything was in place he tack welded the took off the sections and tigged it all up and theres no wobbling alover its nice and snug (could not be happier mate)

:grin:

Comment

sounds like a good job, did that price include the manifold(4 branch) :shock:
        do you think the guy would be interested in shipping a finished system to old blighty..... using yours as a pattern :grin:

cheeRS
        RSOC No: 14406
        RSMK2 No: ***

Comment

no mate that was no manifold as he said he would not make one due to the heat stress on the SS it would crack after time ,? but others have said not bother

who knows, but my 4 branch was fine anyway 8-)

Comment

Just reading about your exhaust tales,i take it that you had it done in Ireland if anybody wants the same type of service closer to home i know somewhere that does the same thing in the Northwest interested? let me know

cheeRS
            - RSOC MK2 RS2000/Mexico Registrar -

Comment

i would be interested MK2Reggie as i need a new system for my mex and i was thinking of an ashley one.(twin box Lh exit 2.25 inch)
              i already have a mild steel 4 branch like you Banishit so the rest of the system in stainless might be an option. :grin:

cheeRS
              RSOC No: 14406
              RSMK2 No: ***

Comment

Working...
              X