Not an RS but a 16 sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not an RS but a 16 sport

thought it was about time i got round to putting up some pics of the old girl, R reg 16 sport which i bought off Mr James a couple o yrs ago just finally starting to find time to finish stripping her, had a quote of a bout £720 for panels then see how much for the actual welding

Anyway here she is.........

taken at the old home just after getting her off the trailor 13.5hr round trip

sitting in her new home (pride of place in the garage....well it does p**s the wife off )

sure im missing something

ready for the overhaul

will try and keep updated of any progress .........when the wife stops spending my bonus on the kids and holidays
    Last edited by 16 sport; 23-01-2008, 00:15. Reason: amend text

looks tidy does that

my_car_in_the_vBGarage

Comment

Keep the pics coming, looks good, my 16 sport was one of my favourites

Comment

Originally posted by hotrs2000 View Post
        looks tidy does that
        is that the garage or the car your refering to

Nah the old girl is'nt in to bad shape got a good buy of sleazebay not long after i bought her of a pair brand new inner wings for £200 so thats saved a bit on the budget and had a quote from one o the guys local to me off about £700 for the rest o the panels maybe a bit more if i change the roof and the 2 rear quarter panels + his rate for welding, so it will be a long slow process but worth it when she's finally finished

Comment

Working...
        X