Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Started my build (This might take a while)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Started my build (This might take a while)

Hi all I posted a while back when I got another mk2 to start building. The idea is for something to use at the weekend for runs out to shows etc or just to go out for a drive, maybe even a few foreign trips when / if i get a chance. I definitly won,t be going for the stripped out racer theme as i've got too used to my comforts. there will be loads of sound deadening a good stereo and a high diff.
    I need to change the car to RHD and have even got Corsa power steering which i might fit. intensions engine wise are for a 2L Zetec on throttle bodies so it should go alright.
    The shell looked really good and the chassis and floors are really good only disappointment was that the kick panels and a bit of floor at each corner had been patched but these should be easy enough to repair. As I intend to keep this for a while i won't be rushing and i'll try to take my time and fit the right bits first time around I also really want to get the factory fitted look so that might also take a bit of thought. And as most of you know with something like this the hunt for bits wil be constant especially if you don't want to end up scared to add up what it cost
    Attached Files

hers some more photos. although it's over 30 years old this is still probably the best shell i've personally had so i hope it all works ou OK
    Attached Files

Comment

Nice shell that,get buffin' .

Comment

Nice to see the photos up Paul, must get up soon and see how your doing.

Keep the photos coming.

Tigger

Comment

was great to meet u last saturday paul. great lookn shell any help need dont be scared to give us a call or any bits u need.
          *Edited*

Comment

Get a move On

You need to get your finger out and get this project moving

Comment

Working...
            X