Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAXIMUM MPH Calculator

Try this excel programme I made.

Put your gearbox ratio's, diff ratio and tyre size into green boxes.

It will calculate your possible top speed in each gear.

cheeRS

DAVE

eh

dave according to that a standard rs2 on 185/60,s will only do 102 mph flat out at 7000 rpm in top gear???????? either i ve worked it out wrong or its wrong and a lot of rolling roads are way out on mph readings!!!!!! :shock:
    sigpic

Comment

Is that with the cozy lump in,Well Paul looks like Im still going to blow your doors off :roll: :-)
      sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

power to wait

how do paul .i dont want to think about top speed mate :twisted: the top of the doors used to start flapping at out over 120 mph with only 144 bhp!!!!!!so with over double ,god knows?
        gonk got that brace to fit round his 44,s with abit of chopping so hes well chuffed :grin: cheers for that mate.hes trying to get a few miles on the new engine to run it in, but it pulls really well considering he still running 44,s. his is about ready to show,mines a little bit further off,hows your end ?will you make kendal,i might be a passenger with gonk but i will make it one way or the other!!!!! thanks again cya
        sigpic

Comment

Paul Mex

The calculator works well but I may need to check the maths for the wheel/tyre rolling circumference.
          cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

power 2 wait

hi dave i wont moaning mate! its kept me amused for ages :-) when i was 17 a rs2 with 60 series tyres was the dogs dangleys and felt like warp speed flat out never mind when you could fit a extra cog in the box for less than a grand :shock: ,first 5 speed i fitted to a mk2 was 15 years ago straight from the ford crate brand new :-o it was a religous experience i can tell ya wot a difference, bugger iam feeling old today at 34!!!!!!!! :roll: good nite am off to find me pipeand slippers :sad:
            sigpic

Comment

Right - can you lot please retry the calculator as I have tweaked the formula.

It seems to be a lot better now
              cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

Working...
              X