=== Signal Orville is now Started ===

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• === Signal Orville is now Started ===

after much deliberation, and looking at the mess this cars in I have decided to go ahead a do it, was up for sale a couple of days ago !!

found out the passenger kick panels are clean rotten you can actually see the outer wing LOL and put your hand through the hole

I totally removed the vinyl roof and the thing is sound apart from the edges ?
    Last edited by Banishit; 18-02-2007, 13:33.

good luck mate i look forward to seeing the progress

Comment

keep posting lots of pics brian and good luck!
      Too old of a cat 🐱 to be f--ked by a kitten

Comment

Brian

its nice to see that empty space in the garage is filled with a nice coloured RS2K....is it really that bad??? the overal condition dont look to bad but it looks a bit nasty around the edges...whats the plans for this one now???...hope you get it sorted soon & be at the shows next year..... .....keep the faith on it

Comment

get stuck in bri. hope it goes well.
          😯

Comment

cheers fellas

Aaron, maybe 2008 I think LOL, threw the passenger door in the tip, after stripping it of all those little clips and bits, and thanks to Jason , I will have a good frame and a kind gent has the Ford Door skin waiting for me

Comment

Well done Brian, being an early car in that colour, it deserves another bite of the cherry, it,ll awesome when its done,

Comment

Stick with it Brian , if you want loan of a turn over frame just let me know as my car is off it now , makes life easier .
                sigpic

Comment

love to take you up on that Paul, but its getting it here ? with my doors and 3 roll top seats LOL

some more crap for you all to see

Must say the Passenger sill was really lumpy looking so I thought it needed replacing but scrapped the paint off and it was very light surface rust nearly rubbed off with my finger so theres one piece saved LOL

Comment

more pics, the boot lid and the boot floor even where it joins the rear panel, pity it needs the valance doing though the passenger seat and seat base rear are the only good bits inside apart from the dash

Comment

Nice MK2 Tow bar anyone ?

Comment

Originally posted by RUDDY
                        Stick with it Brian ,
                        thought that was a killer quote Paul, you being the king of grind and unfinished PMSL

Comment

Good Luck Brian.

Comment

good luck Brian, glad youre giving it a go
                            MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

Keep at it Brian,it's not that bad at all in fact its a minter compared with mine.As I said in my post you will make it a show car in time as you have done before.I would recomend you hire a Plasma cutter to remove the old pannels it's so much easier.
                              Cheers
                              Mark
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X