HOLLAND / NURBURGRING TOUR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOLLAND / NURBURGRING TOUR

Now you can't say you have not been asked in time for the Holland / Nurburgring tour, the date for Holland Show is Sunday Sept 7th. The "Ring" we can go on Friday 5th, Saturday 6th, Monday 8th. "For Those how are about to die we salute you"

"BIGBOY"

There you go a section just for you !
    cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

hello

what's the score on booking and any idea on cost and that sort of thing mate, i am well interested, grab some duty free's on the way back.
      dave will need to re stock his lager stash after the show season lol :lol:

rear wheel drive fun is the way ahead especially when added with a turbo charger

Comment

mk2staff, the price all depends on a number of thing : how long are you staying for ?what length do you want your hotel room for? how many people staying in the room with you? how many people in your car ( for the ferry or the shuttle price ) ? how many mpg do you get out of your car ?how many times do you want to go round "The Ring"? and last but not least HOW MUCH CAN YOU DRINK !!!!!!!!!! Sorry to be so negative on your question. At the end of the day cost is relative to the points above.

"BIGBOY"

Comment

cheeRS

sorted mate i was trying to edge on the cost of the hotels if you have used the same one before mate, a double room for two nights and i can guess the rest closer to the date. :lol:

rear wheel drive fun is the way ahead especially when added with a turbo charger

Comment

Working...
          X