ellis sport new rally car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ellis sport new rally car

as some of u know i do a bit of naving for my m8 mark and custom sometimes shows on the spanners , this is his brand new car not finished yet but well on the way spec is top quality and i will put more up along the way to keep u intrested boys

but as u can see it wont be ashame to rally it
    Last edited by Mex 1t; 11-02-2007, 11:35.

Nice Duratec installation.
    Whats the engine spec ?
    Who supplied the radator?

Cheers

John

Comment

engine spec is a 2.3 steel rods and forged pistons full race head big valves uprated robspeed spec cams dry sumped engine came off the dyno @ 284 bhp and 224 lb/ft torque revs to 9200 rpm cant wait till 1 st event roll on next year to play with the big boys

alimax made all the ally parts inc. rad hth john

Comment

very nice Ricky

Comment

that looks abit nice that

Comment

looks very tasty ricky
            MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

Looks well trick ricky mate. When you comin over from a few tarmac rallies

cheers James
              MK11 member 356

Comment

looks a bit special, nice mud flaps too!!

Comment

well boys it has all the toys power steering , carbon seats , carbon dash , proper group4 shell with longer wheel base larger rear wheel tubs to suit 16" wheels a real nice project the car is subject to a full feature of the build in classic ford they have been to see the shell un painted then when it was painted and now are return in a few week when complete i believe

spec as follows 2.3 robspeed full rally spec engine c/w one off cams , one off exhaust off harvey , tran x 5 speed dog box , fully floater atlas with discs , bilstein 2 1/4 coil overs , ally hubs , ap discs and calipers , compression strut on the front , and plenty more

all the parts fitted to this car are brand new just dont ask how much to build it

Comment

Originally posted by Mex IT
                    all the parts fitted to this car are brand new just dont ask how much to build it

well, how much to build it then ?

seriously though, VERY nice car, well done to him

cheeRS
                    sigpic

Comment

thats a very nice car, to good to rally, id say £35-40k if he got someone to build it, very nice spec

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron P.
                        thats a very nice car, to good to rally, id say £35-40k if he got someone to build it, very nice spec
                        I'd say more given the price of the pukka Grp4 kit and labour costs these days

Very nice car there Ricky

oh and more pics please
                        CheeRS
                        Steve

Custom Carbon

Comment

the bare painted welded shell all gp4 owes him around 16k i think but dont quote me , engine was over 10k etc. so u are on the right trail but not sure on total as still not finished it has got over 1k in aeroquip in it !!!!! but i cant wait for me and him to be on the start line in its first event roll on 2007

this car will be at autosports show for 4 days i believe on a high profile stand but it should be in c.f. first ?????

p.s. should be over to the green isle in it next year sponsership permitting i will post more pics when he lets me have em

Comment

IF ANY ONE NEEDS ANY INFO OR HELP JUST E MAIL, I ALSO SELL AREOQUIPE PIPES FOR BRAKES AND FUEL,OIL ETC AND A LOT OFF BUILT WORK FOR PEOPLE JUST HAVE A LOOK AT THE WORK I DO. I SOLD MY LAST CAR FOR £35000 AND MY NEW CAR HAS COST ME £50K TO BUILD SO FAR THE PICS ARE ON MEX IT THREAT IM A BIG THICK WHEN IT COMES TO COMPUTERS

Comment

roll on that caps lock button me old son

here's one he just sent me
                              Last edited by Mex 1t; 11-02-2007, 11:35.

Comment

Working...
                              X